Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm baAck!

Well, hello again, my long lost bloggy friends! It's been awhile, huh?
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year... Am I caught up now?
I have been having computer problems that have kept me from blogging lately. Oh. That and a couple little tiny boys that are always in my arms, and a very busy three year old in need of constant attention.  Life with infant twins and a toddler is busy for sure, but I am in absolute heaven. Seriously. I am truly loving every sleep deprived second!






I have had so many things I have wanted to share with you, but time (and priorities, see above) did not allow that to happen. I am hoping to share them with you soon. I have some fun new ideas for this blog's future too! So stay tuned! And be sure to  "like" Still Waters on Facebook. I will probably be updating that more than the blog, just because it's so fast and I can do it on my ipad while holding babies! :)
Blessings to you all!
Pin It!

10 comments:

LeAnna said...

Every time I see pictures of your sweet babies I get all sentimental. We prayed for those little sweeties! They are precious, girl. :) Glad to see you blogging, and I'm enjoying "seeing" you on Twitter, too!

Hilary said...

Aww, they're getting so big!! I "like"d you on Facebook! :-)

Rachel said...

Oh, they are precious!
Glad to hear from you, love the pictures!!!!

Countrygirl said...

Happy blessed New Year to all of you too! What sweet pictures of your miracles- all 3 of them.

BARBIE said...

Oh the cuteness! I'm going to make sure I "like" you on Facebook, if I don't already.

Tea said...

Good to hear from you again. ♥

Jill said...

What sweeties!

momto8 said...

Can't get any better than that! Beautiful! Good luck! And Happy new year..you are going to be SOOO busy! i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! I miss your posts BUT I honestly can't imagine twins...ever! Wow! That you still do jewelry is beyond me!

Athena said...

I found you via the Sunday Social. I love your kids. They are all so cute. My youngest daughter also still loves to hug and kiss and I live for that. She is the youngest of five and the oldest is 25 so sadly the day will come when I am not "her world" but for now - I am with you - just love the hugs and kisses. I am stopping in from TheStuffofSuccess and I am also your newest follower. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Thanks and have a great week. Athena