Here are some miscellany tidbits for Monday.
1. The hubby watched Man v. Food and decided he needed to eat a HUGE ice cream sundae asap. So being a supportive wife, I made some homemade hot fudge sauce to make it extra delicious.
2. You can also turn a chocolate chip cookie into a decadent treat by dipping it in this gooey goodness! Or so I hear....
3. We've been getting in lots of hugs and giggles around here. But how could we not with this sweet girl around?
4. Daddy and Isabella have been sharing secrets with teddy....
5. Sometimes we play in the sink, just because.
6. And I have a new obsession. Headbands full of bling!
These are sooo me. I love jewelry so much, I will wear it anywhere I can fit it!
It's unique, sparkly, super affordable, AND....
perfect on everyone! Even one year olds can rock this look! ( please excuse the mess, Daddy did her hair :) ) Head over to It's A 10 to get yours today!
Check here for INCREDIBLE deals going on now!!!