First of all I have to say that I have such sweet readers!! I have received several emails and messages from you guys just checking up on me, wondering how I am doing. Aww shucks, you really like me! :)
Those of you who are my Facebook friends get the play by play of what's happening in my life, but for my poor neglected blog friends, I suppose I owe you an update!
Mostly I have been busy growing babies :)
Here is my attempt to pull my head out of the toilet (which is mainly where you can find me these days), and document in pictures this miraculous journey.
Keep in mind I am carrying twins!!
Now for some random factoids you may or may not be interested in reading ;)
* I have been completely smitten with celery over the past few weeks. It's the only thing I ever care to eat.
* Between 16 and 18 weeks I feel like these babies grew at warp speed and my belly must have doubled in size! (see photos 3 and 4)
* My regular jeans no longer cooperate in the buttoning department.
* I am only 6lbs away from gaining back all the weight I lost during the first trimester, and if these kids keep growing at the speed of light I will get there in no time!
* We get to find out real soon the sex of these little ones. I can't wait!!!
* I am going to try not to go months between posts again. If you just have to know what I'm up to you can find me on facebook!