Monday, November 14, 2011

Salty&Sweet Treats

Salty and Sweet.
Who would say this isn't a good thing?
 I have always been a fan of chocolate covered pretzels. I mean, what's not to love? Salty, crunchy, sweet. 
And chocolate and peanut butter? Psh, come on. That's a no brainer. 
And who doesn't love a great chocolate chip cookie?

Meet the result of combining these yummy things (and then some!).
Here' what you're looking at, friends. A chewy peanut butter cookie chock full of chocolate chips, pretzels, butterscotch chips, a touch of sea salt, and a little love.  :)

Go ahead tell me you don't want one.

Now head over to Still Waters on facebook and tell me what some of your fave treats are! 
Pin It!

9 comments:

arsenalfamily said...

Oh dear, I can't believe you are baking with two little ones. You are awesome!

Nikki@EverythingUndertheMoon said...

Oh man! These look amazing. New follower here. Would love it you would stop by and share this at my linky party :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-8.html

Also, PRETTY PLEASE check out Random Acts of Kindness Week going on right now!! Would love to see you be a part of it! http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/kindness-and-thanksgiving.html

{Steph} said...

I made these last week. They are so good!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Wow, butterscotch, pretzels, and chocolate chips? Awesome!

Julie@teachinggoodeaters said...

I've made cookies with butterscotch and chocolate chips... now you're making me want to add pretzels! Yum :)

B. Haven Boutique said...

I really like your blog. I am your newest follower!! I am new to blogger, but am excited to share my New boutique that is coming soon with the latest trends on clothing at affordable prices. I also will be selling Mineral Makeup. I will be giving a lot of free giveaways here shortly for our grand opening! I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me back and like my facebook... And Look out for free giveaways on makeup and clothing :)

-B. Haven
bhavenboutique.blogspot.com

Clancy Cash Harrison MS, RD, LDN said...

You are making my mouth water! Great blog!! I am a Dietitian who writes about child nutrition (picky eating, making homemade baby food, family recipes, etc.). Enjoy! http://healthybabybeans.blogspot.com

Clancy

Jill said...

I want one! Actually two. Could you just pack up a box and ship it to me??? Oh girl, how do you stay so thin???

MrsFoxsSweets said...

These sound fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Mrs Foxs Sweet Party :) I am a new follower of yours now too :)