Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fashion Fix #4

Purple is my favorite color. 

I have a purple coat, a purple purse, a ton of purple nail polish, eye shadow, clothes and jewelry. I even have a purple Kitchen Aid mixer.

After buying this dress, I was on a shopping date with my 3 year old daughter and I happened across a pair of purple tights. 

I don't normally wear colored tights, but these were purple. I had no choice but to buy them. :)

On this particular day I wore a purple dress, a purple scarf, purple tights, and carried a purple purse. I feel like it's ok though because they are all different shades of purple.

 So you can't call it overboard....right??
Pin It!

5 comments:

Tea said...

Pretty!

The Arizona Russums said...

cute. i have been recently learning to like deep purple more and more. it was my high school and college color, so it took me awhile to realize that it was okay to wear purple to other places besides football games.

EMily said...

lots of pretty purple!! It's okay because it's not the same purple!

Unknown said...

I also have an abiding love of purple. I have even talked my hubs into painting one wall of our bedroom a shade of purple (brassica from Farrow & Ball). Found you on The Crafty Cowgirl.

Lisa Fliehman said...

You look stunning! And the tights are perfect! I love purple too, as an accent color with my green!! But I'm not going to wear any green tights. LOL Thanks for linking up at SweetTalkin' Sunday!