Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twas The Sale Before Christmas

I wanted to do something special for my blog followers; I am new at this and I appreciate those of you who take the time to stop by and show me some love! As you know, I have a jewelry gallery on etsy called Bella Regali. From now through Saturday 12/19 I am offering Buy 1 get 1 50% off on all items!!! If you are a follower, this sale is for you!
Here are some pieces recently listed.




I design a wide variety of styles, and each piece is unique. I ship everything next day (sometimes even same day depending on the time of the order).
Hope you can take advantage of this special sale, happy shopping!
Pin It!

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

*gasp*
*drool*
Ooooh, I might just have buy myself something for my stocking. Going to go look, right now!!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You do such amazing work! I keep looking at the bead section of the craft store and thinking... It would be so much fun to make jewelry!!

Blessings, and Merry Christmas,
LMM