Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Newest Venture

About six months ago I decided to try my hand at designing and making my own jewelry. I quickly realized that this was something I really enjoyed doing, and I wanted to share my pieces with everyone! So, a few months later I found a website dedicated to all things handmade and decided to settle in there and open up shop.
My store is called Bella Regali which means Beautiful Gift in Italian.

I really enjoy making each item and I hope others who find them will enjoy wearing them too!
I like making each piece unique, because I think it's fun to have something no one else has! But I will gladly make an item again if someone requests it. I also love to create custom pieces. Just give me an idea of what you want or send me a pic of an outfit you want to match and I will make something special just for you!
I am currently offering FREE SHIPPING through Tuesday December 15th.
Please stop by. Tell me what you think. And maybe get some Christmas shopping done!


Pin It!

3 comments:

grace said...

And what beautiful jewelry it is! Well worth a look and a purchase ;-)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Wow, what talent! Thankyou so much for swinging by my blog to say hi! I'm in the middle of re-doing it, so it's a bit of a mess.... :)

Blessings,
LMM

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Okay I'm back again... cause I just read your precious comment on my son, and it just blessed my heart! Thank you for taking the time to leave some encouragement for me! I look forward to reading more of yours and getting to know you better!

Blessings
Sasha