Monday, January 24, 2011

They're Finally Here!

Thanks so much for all the great feedback! What would I do without your help?? :)
The overwhelming response was #3
with #2 coming in a close second

I have decided to use them both! 
I would be honored if you would like to display one on your blog! 
Take your pick :)
If you enjoy reading my blog, (even if you are a silent lurker who never comments) please take a button - you'll make my day! ;)

Thanks, sweet friends!

PS: Be sure to check out Pearls and Petals - I am giving away $5 to anyone who wants it! See here for the scoop! Just a little treat from me to you :)

Pin It!

10 comments:

Melissa N. said...

Hi stephanie, I picked the cupcake and put it on my sidebar 8)

Tea said...

Yay! I took the #2 button. Love it!!! ♥

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to leave a review for you and I JUST did! I'm sorry that it took me forever. You are so wonderful to work with!

BARBIE said...

I've added the 2nd one to my scrolling button sidebar!

Finding Love said...

Added one to our Blog. Thanks for the support for our new Blog! I'm going to try and upload some pictures of Abby and her cute custom-made bow.

Marie said...

The cupcake one is really cute!

I'm a new follower :-)

Joanna said...

Visiting from Fri. Hops! Love your button, it's so fun! Makes me want a vacation though, since we have 2 feet of snow here.

missykade said...

Hi Stephanie!

You were chosen as the featured blog for this weekends blog hop @ Lucas's Journey w/SPD and will have your button posted in one of our ad spots for the week! YAY Congrats : )

Thanks so much for following us! I hope you have a fabulous weekend. The hop should be posted within an hour or so for you to view :)

Debbie
http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com

Andrea Hamilton said...

What a wonderful blog! I also am a child of God, and have one daughter. I found you on the Friday Blog hop. I'll be checking into your Etsy store too!
www.doablediapers.blogspot.com

Brea said...

Hi! New follower! Love your blog :)

Brea
www.becomingbrea.com