Monday, January 30, 2012

Fashion Fix #2

Thanks for joining me for week 2 of Fashion Fix!
Here's my outfit of the week:
  (Btw, sorry for the awful picture. I obviously can't take pictures of myself without looking ridiculous!) 

Cowl neck sweater dress. It's super soft, and even though it's short sleeved, it's cozy! I love the rouched sleeves and the brown and turquoise color combo.
Leggings - check. When I bought the dress I also picked up a pair of brown tights. A few days later I was getting ready for the day and I threw on this dress....then I looked in the mirror.  *Ahem* Not quite long enough to wear with just tights. Enter the ever faithful leggings! They are an outfit saver I tell you.
Ankle boots! I love the straps and the buckles, still deciding if I like the ankle height though.

**Vintage Wrap Bracelet from Pearls and Petals. Let me know if you would like one! :) **

There you have it! What do you think? Want to see more fashion posts? I promise to try and get better photos next time....maybe enlist my hubby to take them for me :)
Pin It!

8 comments:

Leah said...

I agree, leggings can really save a dress that's ab it too short to wear otherwise. :)

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Too cute! And I have such a hard time posing for pics of myself too, you look great!!!

A few blog friends and I are hosting our first link party tomorrow to finish off the Imagine the Impossibilities Challenge, we go live at 7amET. Today I revealed my project for the challenge, a gallery wall with only one screw in the wall. I'd love if you could come by to check it out and link up! http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/the-one-screw-gallery-wall-is-here/
Karah @ thespacebetweenblog = your newest follower

Kimberly said...

I think you LOOK wonderful for having twins!! I love the outfit.

Anonymous said...

You look tres awesome! Very inspirational!!! Ha, I could NEVER wear a dress above the knee, I've always had thick muscular legs. Long and lean would be so awesome!

Cassidy said...

Such a cute sweater dress! Love the leggings with it!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

1CardCreator said...

Like how you held the camera, cute outfit too.

Tatiana said...

You look adorable. I love that dress!

rarejule said...

Very stylish! Love the outfit. Thanks for sharing. Where did you find the dress?

Found you on a Friday Blog Hop!