Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fashion Fix #3

It's a dreary, cold, rainy/snowy day here, and all I really want to do is cuddle up with my loves under a blanket and watch some of our fave shows on Netfix. And maybe eat some m&m's and drink a big mug of spiced eggnog coffee. That sounds nice. I think I have our evening planned :)
Today is a day of doing hair in my downstairs salon, grocery shopping, making phone calls, changing diapers, snuggling, dancing, playing hide and seek, and hopefully some of the above, later on ;) Pretty much the usual.
Here is what I'm wearing today. 
 I love this cozy sweater, and I was so excited to find this funky belt to wear with it. See how SPARKLY it is?? You know I love anything that sparkles. It's a little too big for me though. See how it's sitting a little low and slanted? If I tighten it enough to fit me, it rolls over the sequins instead of the leather. But I like it so much I wear it anyway.

And these are my favorite boots. I never paid so much for footwear but I wear these all the time and I just love them. I feel like they can make any outfit more trendy and sophisticated. Another pick of my hubby's. He likes to dress me, haha!
The headband is covered in bling too - of course, I made it after all. And the chunky blingy bracelet is from Pearls and Petals. If you want one, let me know in the comments or visit here. FYI, I am totally into bangles, cuffs and crosses right now, and it shows in my shop :)
What sort of fashion or accessories are you into now?

Pin It!

9 comments:

Robyn Devine said...

dreary, cold and snowy and you still manage to dress so beautifully? well done! it's cold and snowy by me as well, and i'm in sweats!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with the belt! Great ensemble :)

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

My gosh, you're a cutey! Love both the belt and boots, especially with those tights and that dress. What am I into? Still recovering from breast cancer treatment, but I do love me some long, dangly earrings. In silver!

Make it Create by Lilly Ashley said...

Love the outfit! =) New follower!
www.TheLatestFind.com

Karen at Bargain-ista.com said...

Love the outfit! So darling! You are a rock star!!!

Heaven's Walk said...

Hey pretty girl! Love that outfit! Very chic and very cool!!!!! :)

xoxo laurie

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Stopping in from the Sunday Social :) Following you via GFC and now a fan on FB too :) You look great! Love those boots and you are rocking that hair color!! Have a lovely rest of your weekend :)

Kristine from TheFoleyFam

Six Sisters said...

You look beautiful!! Love your boots! We loved having you join us at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Hope to see you back next week! -The Sisters

Six Sisters said...

You look beautiful! Your boots are soooo cute! We loved having you join us at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Hope to see you back next week! -The Sisters