It's that time again for
1. Like I've said before I am a girly girl, but there is one area where I am unlike almost every girl I've ever met.
(Hmmmm, I wonder what you think I'm about to say!)
I kind of hate talking on the phone. I know, *gasp*!! Can I still be a woman and not like talking on the phone??
I would much rather talk to you in person - phones make me uncomfortable. There. I said it.
2. One thing I love about summer is that I get to wear skirts and sundresses all the time! I haven't bought a pair of shorts in years. I just don't like them.
3. People don't realize how hard days like Father's day can be for some people. I was praying yesterday for those who have lost their fathers, or lost a child, or long to be a father but it just hasn't happened. I prayed for my husband. It's not fair for him. On mother's day I was pregnant, and on father's day the recent loss of our baby is heavy on our hearts. It just breaks my heart that he has so many babies that will never know what an incredible daddy he is, yet I rejoice that our sweet Bella knows it full well.
4. Sometimes life just SUCKS. Can I say that?
5. I am officially the designated baker of the family. I think I will be thrown out next time we all get together if I don't bring some goodies. More on that in my next post!
6. I have added something new to my etsy shop Pearls and Petals.
Sweet baby headbands - go figure.
7. I recently have been given some blog awards, and I feel like a tool, but I can't even remember who they are from. I'm so sorry. I guess that means you should take them away! :/
This one came from Jen. She is such a godly person, and has been so faithful in praying for me during this trial in our lives. Thanks so much, Jen! You have been such an encouragement to me. We are doing a challenge together to read through the Bible in 90 days - it's gonna be great! I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have met through blogging. I never expected that when I started 6 months ago.