Friday, January 29, 2010

The Big Reveal!!!

I am so excited!!! I have been scheming for awhile now and the time has almost come for me to reveal to you what I've been up to. What? You can't wait?
Ok.
Since you're all such faithful readers, I'll let you in on my secret before the rest of the world.
Ready??
Bella Regali is EXPANDING!!!
I am having a blast making jewelry, I've really found something I love to do. And it's been especially great to see other people like my designs enough to buy them. A BIG thanks to all of you!
But you see, I am a Hair stylist too - which I also love. And I've come up with a way to combine my passions.......


Hair accessories!!!! Bling for the hair!
I have not listed any hair accessories in my shop yet because I haven't finished everything I want to make.
But I like you gals.
So before these gems hit the proverbial shelves, I am giving you a chance to snatch them up at a ridiculous price.
Starting at just $1.
Just send me an email if you're interested, and I will ship them to you before the world knows what hit.
$1/ea (These all have snap clips)



$1/ea (These have super strong bobby pins)
blue
yellow
white
pink






$1.50/ea (These are barrettes)



$6.50 (This handmade fabric flower headband is a one of a kind - so if you like it grab it before someone else does!)

I have more fabric flower accessories and other fun hair bling that will be in my shop hopefully next week.
Hope you feel special getting the very first peek into my new line of goodies.
Send me an email at infinitemystery@hotmail.com if you have any questions or want to place an order. Can't wait to see what y'all think!
Pin It!

9 comments:

grace said...

I just told Joce that I was planning to make something like this once I was feeling better. Spring must be in the air.
These are so beautiful! You do such good work :-)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on the expansion lady!! Any chance you have a red one like that last plum one?

Stephanie said...

Thanks. Kristin! The rosette barrette or the headband? The last picture is a headband and it is a rosy red. I have lots of red fabric flowers up my sleeve though. I will post pics soon!

Anonymous said...

nice nice. I'm going to ask Shadi for some money so I can start my collection.

Cathie said...

i absolutely love the felt ones, gorgeous colour.
goodluck with it all!

LeAnna said...

How cute, cute, cute! I love the (felt?) headbands!!!! Will you be making anymore of those?

Tea said...

These are pretty!! :)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I love everything you do it's allo so girly and sophisticated!!! You are so talented. I know one day i will be saying hey I used to check out her blog before she became a household name:)

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

Can you email so I can place an order with you?

jennyleephotography {at} gmail {dot} com