Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jewelry For You = Help For Haiti!

I've been trying to find a way that I can help the people of Haiti more. There is SO much devastation there and they really need our help! So yesterday I came up with a plan. Sure, I can pray for them - and they do need or prayers, and yes I can donate food/money, but here is a way I can give a little more.
From now until the end of January a portion of EVERY sale from Bella Regali will go directly to help the people of Haiti. I just added new items to my shop and will continue to add pieces throughout the next couple weeks. So if you see something that you or a friend may like, now is a perfect time to shop. It's the best of both worlds, you get jewelry and you are helping those in crisis. Every little bit helps! I just keep thinking, if the roles were reversed and we were the ones in need we'd be wondering why the richest country in the world isn't doing more to help? I know it's not much but this is a small way we can give more.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how wonderful of you to do this! thank you for visiting my blo :) susan

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am so inspired by the way everyone is pulling together to help!

Jill said...

This is a wonderful idea! The perfect time to get something for a giveaway!