Friday, January 1, 2010

Who Doesn't Like FREE Jewelry??

You know that feeling you get after taking the Christmas decorations down? It's nice and clean but now it's seem so boring. Well I feel that way about other things too. Like after you've worn an outfit a few times, it seems dull even though you loved it when you bought it. I think this is why I heart accessories! I am a jewelry junkie! New jewelry can make an old outfit fun again. And it's especially fun if it's FREE, right??
Many of you know that I have an Etsy shop called Bella Regali, where I sell all of the jewelry and accessories I design and make by hand. Since it's my shop, I can do what I want, and I want to give my blog friends some free jewelry!!!
This is just a sampling of some earrings I have in my shop. Of course I also have lots of necklaces, bracelets, and watches!



For 1 week only starting today ALL earrings are buy 1 get 1 FREE!!! There is no limit to how many items you can get free! Most earrings are under $10 each anyway, so this is a great time to stock up and get some fun, unique jewelry that no one else will have! (I just love having something one of a kind, don't you?)
All you have to do is follow my blog and voila! FREE jewelry!
Because this sale is for my blog followers only, when you checkout it will show the full price. Just mention my blog at checkout and I will send you a refund ASAP!
I do make custom pieces as well, so if you have a request for something just ask! :)
Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
PS: If you place an order of more than 4 items NOT on sale I will happily give you a discount ;)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lisa Leonard said...

hi stephanie! your work is beautiful!! xo