In the midst of my crazy busy life, I always find some time to bake. Because it makes my man happy. So I invented a new cookie recipe :
These, my friends are dangerous. They were a little too good.
Chewy peanut butter cookies with white chocolate and chocolate chips. Who needs a recipe? Just add in everything yummy and voila! Super cookie :)
Then, because we try to eat real food too, and because LeAnna made this sound so good, I made up a batch of homemade chicken noodle soup.
(these are the noodles in case you're wondering)
Bella had the first bowl and she gave it a resounding "Mmmm!" It was a hit!
She was a little hurt that I wasn't going to give her the box of cookies for dessert though.
I had to give her one, who could resist that face???
On another note, I was awarded the beautiful blogger award by Laura over at Prone to Wander.
I am suppose to pass this on to 7 beautiful bloggers, and list 7 random things about me.
These are my choices for 7 beautiful blogs.
Not only are their blogs great, but they are truly beautiful women inside and out!
Hmmm, now for 7 things about me.
1. I am the girliest girl I know. I can't help it. I love being a girl! (My man says it's one of his favorite things about me!)
2. I am slightly embarrassed to go around without nail polish on. (See #1 for explanation)
3. If I could, I would have a baby every year. I LOVE babies!!!
4. Being a wife and mother are my two greatest joys in life. I am blessed!
5. I read my Bible everyday - at least I try to.
6. I bake everything from scratch and almost never use a recipe.
7. I am actually a really quiet, private person and I debate whether or not to continue blogging almost daily. (It goes against all my natural instincts!)
There you have it!
Now for one last thing.
Every week (I will aim for Mondays) I will be featuring an item from my shop!
Sometimes it might even be something special that's not in my shop yet.
I will offer that item at a special low price or with free shipping and it will only be valid for a week or until it sells - whichever comes first. (There is only 1 of every item, so don't wait!)
Today's item is this Asian Print Flower Necklace
Ready? Set? Go!