Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Makeover Complete!!

Wow. This whole shop makeover thing took way longer than I anticipated. What a job!
Now I know some of you are pro photographers, and others are graphic designers, etc. So don't be too hard on me - I'm just an amateur at this stuff. I think that's why it took me so long to do this makeover - I don't know what I'm doing!
Between having several showings of our house this week, running errands, cleaning like a mad woman, fulfilling all my orders, doing hair, getting sick, and trying to cook dinner each night and pay some attention to my man and daughter, it wasn't easy! But with a sick baby in one arm and a camera in the other, I managed to get it done.
I am happy to announce the Grand ReOpening of

I have added lots of new lovelies for this occasion!
Please check it out and tell me what you think. Unless you don't like it - then don't tell me :)
To celebrate I am giving all my followers 10% off and orders over $50 ship FREE!
Take 10% off new items, sale prices, the deal of the week, even clearance items. Plus if you are a return customer you get an additional 10% off!!
It's a great time to stock up on gifts... or to just treat yourself!
(Items have been selling quickly, and many of them are truly one-of-a-kind pieces that I cannot replicate because the beads are no longer available to me. That being said - if you like something don't wait!)
Also please keep in mind that almost everything is customizable and I love taking special requests!.

*****
Now I want to say a big old Thank You to Chelsea for giving me this award!
Isn't she sweet?!
I am passing it along to:
Be sure to check out these gorgeous ladies!

****

Finally, I want to share another picture with you.
Yesterday Isabella was still so sick. She kept falling asleep on me all day. It was late afternoon by the time I finally got around to taking a shower, and this is how I found her when I stepped out.


Pitiful, huh?
Pin It!

18 comments:

carissa said...

oh my... poor isabella! i hope she feels better today. all your lovelies are gorgeous. the makeover is amazing. love it!

Jennie said...

Congrats on the shop! Your little girl is SO precious!!!!

Stacy's Snippets said...

Oh my goodness! I am a gorgeous lady of blog? SO GRATEFUL!! Though you obviously have not met me in person...not that gorgeous I have to say, especially with this 16 year old skin of mine...how unfair to have acne at 37...um, I mean 24!!

Thanks babe..and you know I think you're fab as well!

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

oh my goodness what a poor little sweetie! hope she feels better soon...off to check out your shop!! so excited to see what you did and i already am loving the photos on your sidebar of your items for sale! soo good.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

ooh will check those ladies out!

Kelly Marie said...

Aw I hope she's feeling better! That last picture is adorable!!

grace said...

Wow Steph, you have been busy! It looks great - so professional. I'm so impressed with you and your store, you've made it into something wonderful :)
I'm so glad you two are feeling better, isn't it the worst to have a sick little one? Breaks my heart.

Rhiannon Bosse said...

I am heading over to check your etsy store right now :) yay!! looks incredible. I am working on my own Etsy store right now and can't wait to open sometime this month!! xx

Freely Living Life said...

Hi there!

I found you through "Friday Follow" and am now following your blog through Google Friend Connect! :)

I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. <3

Karisa Tells All said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog design, and your daughter is a cutie!

chelsea rebecca said...

goodness you have been busy!!
congrats on the reopening!
and you are so very welcome for your award! you deserve it!
hope your little sweet one is feeling better!

Nadine said...

Oh wow girlie...you've been a busy woman! Hope you got some good rest in between! Also hope little Isabella feels better too! Everything looks lovely! :0)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

ThinkFeminist said...

Hi there. I am your latest follower!!! This is definitely a great site, I will have to read more of your posts.

You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com, I am so sure you will like it too.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful, beautiful creations! I have loved looking through them (and picking out some of my favorites!) Lots of fun to find new blogs. Hope your little one feels better soon ;^)

Amber Zimmerman said...

Wowz. . .I am woman hear me roar! Your shop looks fabulous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with no sickies and some down time from all of the busy-ness. =)

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

aww! thanks sweetie for the award!! i am heading over to check out the new shop now:)

Screen Door Prep said...

Aw, sweet baby. Hope y'all are both feeling better.

PS. You are such a pretty model for your pretty merchandise! =)