Friday, March 5, 2010

Makeover

Here's the story, folks.
I am giving my shop a makeover.
I have a lot of new items and I want Bella Regali to have a new look.
It only seems fitting. I am a hair stylist and give people makeovers all the time. Now my shop needs one!
Why am I telling you this? Well, dear bloggy friends, because there's something in it for you too!
There's already a large selection of goodies on clearance, but in order to make room for all the new baubles, they need to find new homes - FAST!
So from now through Monday everything on clearance is buy 1 get 1 1/2 off!!
Including today's deal:
Black and White Delight Necklace $15.95 - you save $10!

All of these treasures were made with love and I hope they find happy homes!
Have a great weekend all and happy shopping!

Pin It!

11 comments:

carissa said...

my necklace arrived today! i'm in love. thanks for the extra. it's just presh. i need to leave some positive feedback on etsy. you rock. i know everyone will be wanting one of these necklaces... i'll send them your way! can't wait to see the makeover. happy weekend!

joeandbridge said...

Good Afternoon! Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com

Beth Priest said...

I was just there the other day! I am def heading back asap! can't wait!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Your items are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love your header. I'm afraid to look too closely at the jewelry. It's sooo pretty. I am a new follower from FF and hope to see you at my blog, too.

Ms. Sarah said...

hi I am new here. happy ff. Your little girl is to sweet. have a great weekend

dustinnikki said...

Glad I found your blog on Follow Friday. I'll have to check out your jewelry. It looks cute!

Happy FF. I'm a new follower!

Nicole

Darcy said...

Going to check out your shop.... :) Stopped by from FF. Have a wonderful weekend!

justanightowl.com

Tracy said...

You are a busy Momma! I am going to the shop now. I can not wait to see what you have. Good luck with your design project! I am sure it will be great. Have a wonderful Saturday.

Tracy said...

I just bought the necklace! I am so excited. I wear a lot of black and white, so it will be great! Thanks!!!

~SHANNON~ said...

I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow! Only it's Sunday....do I still count? :)

I hope you will come check my blog out too!

Have a great weekend!
Shannon

http://milkandcuddles.com/