Monday, March 15, 2010

A Reason to Look Forward to Monday

What a weekend!
After my last post we took Isabella to urgent care. She just didn't seem to be getting any better, and if she felt anywhere near as lousy as I did, I wanted to get her some relief!
I guess I looked and sounded pretty awful because when the nurse came in to see her, she told me I was next. I never go to the doctor when I'm sick. I've had the same gp for six years and I have never seen him.
But, it's a good thing we went this time. We both have strep and I'm pretty sure I have the flu as well. ICK. Hopefully we don't pass it on to the hubby - he needs to take care of us!


***

Well, it's Monday once again and that means it's time for this weeks deal from

In case you are new to my blog, here's how it works.


Each week I feature an item from my shop at a special low price. The deal is only good for a week or until someone else snatches it up. There is only one of each item so if you like it don't wait. :)


Usually I feature only one item but this week I am featuring my line of Flower Power Rings!

They are super bargain priced at only $9.95 each!
These are hot right now, so don't delay - get it while your fave color is still available! These are spring/summer essentials! Check out the coordinating headbands too :)

Good Luck!

(Also, if you make another purchase in addition to this weeks deal, shipping on additional items is free!)

Ready? Set? Go!

Pin It!

14 comments:

Beth Priest said...

oh man I sure hope that yall feel much better VERY soon!!!

Amy Prikazsky said...

Those are gorgeous!

Simply Colette said...

Those are so cute! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh no....I hope you guys get better ASAP! The dude was really sick last week, but is just down to a runny nose now...but of course now I have it bad. Sigh.

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness! i hope you all are okay! poor isabella! wishing you a fast recovery!

love those flowers rings! so cute!

Countrygirl said...

Oh, I hope all of you are well now! Glad you went in. Those rings are very cute!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

sending you healing prayers and just FYI....beautiful work!!!!

Brandi said...

Stephanie,
I am glad you and your little girl are feeling better! Strep is not fun! Cute rings.
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I live two minutes away from you. If you need ANYTHING while Jared is at work, just call and we will be at your service!

Stacy's Snippets said...

Aw man! Strep is terrible! I hope you and little baby girl get better soon!

Julie said...

So sorry, I hate strep. It's horrible. Hopefully you are both on the road to recovery!

And I agree...keep that hubby healthy.;)

Meg said...

you poor things! strep throat is the worst. i've had it a few times and it completely knocks me out. feel better sooN!

Mrs. Mama said...

I hope you both start feeling better... beautiful rings btw!

Rebekah Williams said...

Flu AND strep? Ugh! Double whammy.

Hopefully, you're already better!