Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday's Feature

It's time for this week's Monday Feature.
Every week (I will aim for Mondays) I will be featuring an item from my shop!
Sometimes it might even be something special that's not in my shop yet.
I will offer that item at a special low price or with free shipping and it will only be valid for a week or until it sells - whichever comes first. (There is only 1 of every item, so don't wait!)
Ok, seriously last week the necklace I featured sold in about 2 seconds, so if you like it don't wait!
Sound good?
Today's item is this Wire Wrapped Statement Necklace for $15.95 down from $24.95

Now this one is an extra deal, because it's on clearance and today is the last day for buy 1 get 1 1/2 off all clearance items!
Remember there's only one.
Ready? Set? Go!
Pin It!

4 comments:

carissa said...

so pretty pretty!

chelsea rebecca said...

love this! so gorgeous.

Stacy's Snippets said...

I have been coveting this necklace from my very first visit to your shop. Dang you for making it the featured item! If I had any idea where my credit card was I'd buy it on the spot!

Incidentally I haven't seen my last purchase go through....do you love me SO MUCH that I got it for FREE??? Yeah, doubt it! Let me know what I need to do so that you get paid!

Hilary said...

That's beautiful! Did you do the wrapping?