Monday, March 22, 2010

What's Black and White and Always a Hoot?

I feel like I've been a bad blogger lately. You all leave such sweet comments and I have been terrible about returning the love. I really do appreciate you taking the time to read my ramblings and leave me comments. Your encouragement and kindness really means a lot to me. It's amazing what a kind word can do!
I am way behind on reading blogs, but I promise I will visit each and every one of you who stops by :)
Things have been crazy around here, as usual. But more on that another day.
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?
It's Monday. You know what that means, right?
Time for a bargain!
Today's featured items from Bella Regali are super bargain priced only until Saturday or until someone snatches them up! As always, these are one of a kind treasures, so if you like them you better make them yours before someone else does!
First is the Black and White Watch It is marked down to only $14.50!
Where else can you get an awesome one of a kind timepiece for that price??
It's a perfect watch because:
1. it's black and white so it goes with everything
2. you can wear it all year round
3. when your jeans don't fit, this will!
4. it's a bracelet that tells time
and oh yeah, it's a bargain!
***
I had to feature this next one too, because it's so perfect with the watch!
It's the Funky Owl Necklace Marked way down to $17.95!
This necklace is super trendy and it's a brand new item too!
Remember prices go back up Saturday, so don't wait!

Are you ready? (It's like a race - except it's fun because it's shopping! Whoever checks out first wins!)

Just don't try to put this little one in you shopping cart - she's not for sale! :)


Pin It!

15 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I love that owl necklace, my BFF would adore it! Haha such a cute pic of the lil one!

LeAnna said...

Love the pic of little Miss in the buggy, TOO cute!!!

Beth Priest said...

I am in LOVE with that watch! You could be really really bad for my budget my lady!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The dude totally tries to climb into his shopping cart too!

Anonymous said...

I love those watches/bracelets. They're very pretty. :)

chelsea rebecca said...

aw so cute!
i love the owl necklace!!
and that picture is super adorable!

Anglican Mama said...

You have such cute stuff--baby girl AND jewelry! I'm with you on the bad-blogger-lately. I've had a hard time finding the mental capacity to read/type, but I'm hoping things slow down soon and I can get back at it.

You always post such fun/sweet stuff--it's a joy stopping by. Thank you for the refreshing read on a gloomy Monday!

Stacy's Snippets said...

Oh that is so mine! I was just thinking yesterday when I was getting ready for church that I needed to see if you have a black and white watch! You read my little mind!

Jill said...

All your jewelry is so pretty! I hope you get your house sold soon and you can slow down a little!

Anonymous said...

I love that watch to sweet.

carissa said...

i adore the owl necklace! and that picture of your girl!

Stacy's Snippets said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SOLD OUT!!!! Dang it! And I was all ready to type in my debit card #. CURSES!!!

Anonymous said...

saw your mom at church yesterday. I meant to e-mail/facebook you so we could have a playdate, but we've been so busy with wedding stuff and tomorrow we're doing baby stuff. Next time I'm in town, we'll have to get together. Hope you guys are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

oh i love the watch! that is darling! :)

Meredith said...

So cute! Love it all! I had a good laugh over your sweet little girl in her shopping cart. My kids are always obsessed with getting in the baby doll stroller and now they are wanting to attach themselves to the baby's push walker thing. However, if I want to put them in the stroller that is made for them, they immediately want to bail out. I don't get it. Love the little ones!